So it’s a new year, which means new resolutions. So here are my resolutions, or photographic plans for the year….
1. Finish the upgrade from my photoblog to (this)proper website. It’s virtually completed now, I just need to complete the gallery and a some final fine-tuning.
2. Spend as long as it takes to go through everything in my camera manual and know/learn all the features and functions my camera has (and unleash them).
3. Finally get onto a few cafes/venues and get some photos exhibited.
4. Go along to the Galway Photo Club and see what it’s like.
5. Aquire (buy) a wide prime lens.
6. Frame some more pictures and hang them at home.
That’s it for the moment I think.